Monday, May 13, 2013

Downtime...

I haven't had enough time to play lately.  Life can get that way.  Also I've been spending some of my saddle time with the PC trying to find a free way to make live commentary videos.  I think I've almost got it sorted out, and I'll be able to avoid purchasing a program like Fraps.

When I get going I plan on doing some videos which talk about the Hawken garage, what the mech classes are like, item customization and finally appearance customization's.  After that I'll probably do some live game play videos and you can hear me grunt every time my Reaper mech gets hit with a TOW Rocket.

In the meantime, I haven't had a chance to play on the new Facility map either.  I'm eager to see what that map will be like.  You can check out the map overview on youtube here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FdK0H3egTWE&t=14



No comments:

Post a Comment