Friday, May 17, 2013

Headbanz

    So my daughter has this game called Headbanz.  It's a simple kids game in which you put this funky blue headband on your head, which is secured with the rivet type dot and slot clipping you'd find on a truckers ball cap.  At the front of this headband, is this slot for sticking a card.
    From there on out you have small hourglass timer which runs about sixty seconds.  The idea being to ask a bunch of questions from all the participants playing.  

    The end result for me, was three adults and an eight year old sitting at the table laughing at each other.  My wife is sitting across the table with a card on her head displaying an ant and asking, "Am I an animal?" the response, "Yes".  "Do I have four legs?" the response, "No".  "Do I have two legs?" the response, "No."  She gets frustrated and says "So I'm an animal, but I don't have any legs, or wings.  What am I a slug, or a snail?"

    This of course makes the rest of us laugh, until the time runs out and she realizes it was six legs...  As you can imagine the next time it came up she wasn't as specific.  "Do I have legs?"  Of course the irony was, it was an octopus, so it didn't help her any.  

    Overall this is a fun and fast game.  It's cheap too at about $17.00.  It's good for a fun family game and it's good to get the analytical side of our brains moving.  There is also an adult version which I might look into (also cheap at under $20.00).  I can imagine an evening of nonsense ensuing!

Kids Version:  http://www.hedbanz.com/

  


No comments:

Post a Comment